Mob: 07727 192 741
Send Rhiannon an or Transmit a File securely.
RN, RM, BSc (Hons), Post Graduate Dip, Best Interest Assessor (BIA), Paralegal Qualification in Court of Protection Practice.
- Expert practitioner in complex care, recently retired as Head of Safeguarding at North Bristol Trust, previous Lead Nurse MCA & DoLS in NHS Trust England and Mental Capacity Act Governance Manager for Gloucestershire CC.
- Competent Best Interests Assessor in carrying out decision specific capacity assessments as an independent BIA.
- An energetic and thorough trainer for social workers and health care registrants with particular regard for health & social care legal guidelines.
- Able to convey complex legal information with clarity, patience and the terminology appropriate to different audiences with well- developed interpersonal skills.
- Currently provide training in judicial authorisations of deprivation of liberty including COP 3 form and COP 11 form and how to complete.
- In depth knowledge of Care Act and Social Services and Wellbeing Act (SS&W Act) in Wales (Previously a National Trainer for SS&W Act).
- Previously specialist in CHC with 5 years’ experience of managing a case load and applications of new CHC assessments.